Today I’m going to share this super easy felt ball earring DIY. This tutorial is perfect for a simple craft or craft night as there are only a few supplies and it takes minutes. Here you go!
Ok, let’s have fun with some felt ball earrings. You’ll need just a couple of matching colors and some jewelry fixings. And don’t worry, this is super simple so no prior jewelry making skill needed. And if you are looking for more fun jewelry ideas scroll to the bottom to see some more great ideas too!
How to do it
- Cut a piece of thread about 4 inches or the desired length of the earrings to hang.
- Using the embroidery needle carefully thread the thread through the felt ball. Be careful, the felt balls can be tough and a thimble may be helpful.
- (OPTION) You can make these with one felt ball. Or feel free to add wooden beads or multiple felt balls for your own look. You could also add tassels to the end as well.
- Once you have threaded everything you want to use on, tie at few good thick knots on the bottom to hold the felt ball in place.
- Next, tie the opposite side to the small finding.
- Open the earring by taking the backing off and slip the finding on the earring stem.
- Place in your ear. And you’re done!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out these other fun crafts!