Print your own St Patrick’s Day table runner and then make some fun shamrock name tags, straws, and leprechaun puppets. Below find tutorials for the shamrock straws and St Patrick’s Table Runner. Also print off the leprechaun popsicle stick characters. Find it all below.
ST PATRICKS TABLE SHAMROCK STRAWS
- Straws – Paper Straws are super fun
- Heart Punch
- Scotch Tape
- Green Paper
- Assemble supplies.
- Next take the scotch tape and roll it onto itself so it makes a loop.
- Stick the tape onto the straw.
- Arrange the heart cutouts onto the straw so it makes a shamrock.
That’s it! Easy! Continue down to see how to do the table setup and print off the leprechaun popsicle stick puppets.
ST PATRICKS TABLE SETTING
The printed table runner found below
Flowers or greenery
Crayons or coloring pencils
- Save the free printable runner file found below.
- Have it printed as an engineer print (read here on how to print large engineer prints)
- Place the runner on a white tablecloth or white butcher paper may be a good option if you are going to let your kids color the runner.
- To finish you can add real or silk florals to match the runner, a cup with crayons, and/or some shamrock cookies.
Ok, here’s what you came for – the FREE PRINTABLES!
Happy St Patricks Day! I hope you enjoy these printables. If you do make this craft and post on social media use #cjanecreate. And if you email me the craft I’ll add your photo to this post. Email your finished crafts to email@example.com. Happy crafting!
If you liked that, you might like this: