Hi friends! Just a little Sunday post to share some uplifting thoughts I heard this weekend. Twice a year my church has a conference in which speakers share ways to be better and inspiration from God, called General Conference. Today was the last day of that conference, and I believe that whether or now you are a Mormon you may appreciate these words. Here’s some of the top thoughts that touched me.
1. “He knows everything we don’t want others to know, and loves us still.” – Gerret W. Gong
2. “As we make Christ the center of our lives, our fears will be replaced by the courage of our convictions.” – Thomas S. Monson
3. “God loves us.” – Jefferey R. Holland
4. “Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you.” – D&C 88:63 , Henry B. Eyring
5. “There’s no life so shattered that is cannot be restored.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
6. “See as God sees them.” – Kevin R. Duncan
If you’d like to read or watch more of the talks you can find them here. I also made hand drawn images of these quotes. I also included some blank ones so you can write in your favorite quotes too. They are black and white so you can color them or use the for Family Home Evenings. Another fun thought is print these for Church. You can print the general conference quotes here.
I love watching conference because I feel God’s love more fully and am reminded of His love. I also think it’s great that I can feel impressed on areas of my life to work on. This truly is God’s love, tender nudging towards a better person. If you watched what were some of your favorites? Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have the best week!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.