General Conference is coming so I’ve put together some really fun General Conference activities and free printables so your family can have fun and be uplifted during conference. If you remember, I have conference printables from April 2016, October 2016, Prophets Coloring Pages,and April 2017. Go ahead and print any that you like! My Color the Temple Coloring Book that I designed is on Amazon and ships with Prime if you forget to prep anything until that week. And you can find the link for that here. Aside from these options here’s my roundup of fun conference activities and free printables. Enjoy.
General Conference Activities
- If you’re planning on going up to Temple Square in Salt Lake City you can get this General Conference Temple Square Guide. Props to Temple Square for making such a great guide.
- Brightly Street has put together a collection of of posts and activities for General Conference.
- A fun way to keep kids engaged at conference time is to set out bowls with treats and words labeled on the outside. And every time one of the words is said the kids who are listening get to eat a treat out of the bowl. You can see this activity here.
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles are great for children and uses pictures of gospel art on popcilce sticks to help kids be entertained with gospel art during conference.
- If you need a refresher on past General Conference messages, here’s a fun way to make those messages part of your dinner discussion.
- We’ve used this general conference train activity for years. It may seem like a lot of work but we laminated it and since it has held up great! How it works is kids will add train cars as subjects are mentioned.
General Conference Free Printables
- Scroll to the bottom for some of my free printables
- Grab these General Conference Prep Printables
- Check out this post from Keep Moving Forward With Me called Resources for Teaching Children about Following the Prophet + 10 Preparation Ideas that includes activities and invitations to personally prepare for Conference.
- General conference bingo is a classic for keeping kids listening during conference. Kids will mark off pictures as the speakers mention the topics. Print yours here.
- The church has a library of free gospel coloring pages. Access that here.
- Mormon Cartoonist has activity packets featuring hilarious cartoons!
- I love Kiki & Company’s printables that let you to draw the face of each speaker!
- Live, Craft, Eat has beautiful general conference word searches for older kids.
- Your Everyday Family has coloring pages as well as handouts for youth.
Have a wonderful general conference with your loved ones. We usually have cinnamon rolls and enjoy the two days with our family. These activities have been really fun ones that have helped our young children enjoy conference and prepare. Stay tuned for after the week following conference for my free printables to go along with this October 2017 conference. Have a lovely day!
If you liked that, you might like this: