Well welcome young leprechauns! I’ve got a mighty fun craft for you today. Print off the free St Patrick’s Day Decor and make this watercolor shamrock banner.
For this Shamrock Banner craft you can make your own shamrocks with some watercolor paper and paints. Or if you’re not feeling artistic I’ve made mine into free printable versions down below.
How to Make the Shamrock Banner
String – You could use yarn, bakers twine, or twine.
The shamrock printable below
Gold duct tape – or use a different color. Or another option is you could hole punch the corners and string it through the holes if you don’t have tape
1. Paint your shamrocks or print off the banner file below.
2. Cut out your banner. You can make the bottoms scalloped or rounded or leave them as is.
3. Measure out how long you would like your banner. Leave at least an extra 6 inches on each end to tie a loop for hanging.
4. Lay your string on the floor and lay your banner pieces where you might like them spaced. You can also measure and find the middle to make sure it is even.
5. Using the tape, wrap the tape for the front to the back securing the twine in at the top.
And that’s it! Not too shabby and super simple. If you you liked that, you might like these other St Patrick’s Day crafts. And don’t forget my free St Patrick’s Day bundle.
Free St Patrick’s Day Banner and Sign
Print this out here or in the full bundle with over 17 different printables
Cute idea! Turned out great.