This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Spring is right around the corner and we can not wait. So we’ve started decorating our porch and wanted to start with a seasonal banner. Using our Cricut machine we made this “Hello Spring” banner. Read on to get the files, check out more details from our porch and get your spring on.
For my porch I have some fun crafts including this dollar store St Patrick’s Day Hat. I also will be sharing this Fairy Garden Wreath next week! For now check out how to make this simple festive banner.
Hello Spring Banner
- White Banners
- “hello spring” file below
- easy press
- Cricut Explore Air™ Machine + Tools & Mats Set
- Download the file below or create your own using the Cricut Design Space. Cricut Design Space™ app
- Print your file using your Cricut. (See more info below.)
- Weed the excess vinyl from your project.
- Plug in and heat your Easy Press. ( See more info below)
- Lay your project onto your banner.
- Press the Easy Press onto the vinyl until it beeps.
- That’s it!
How to Print Using a Cricut
Using a Cricut Explore Air 2 machine takes a moment to learn. But once you spend time learning and practicing the interface is user friendly and you can make so many different types of projects! To get started you can watch here.Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
How to Use a Cricut Easy Press
Cricut has this awesome press for iron on vinyl called the Easy Press. Use the easy press for this banner project to make it quick. Here is a video to get you started.
Hello Spring Free Printables
Printing and Saving Instructions
- Click the file you would like to print.
- Once the larger version has opened, right-click the image.
- Click the “save file” option.
- Open the file on your computer under the file you saved it as, and click”print”.
These printables are copyright and property of Canary Jane Creative. The files may not be shared on any other website or media without permission. These are also for personal use and should not be used as professional promotional materials without permission.