This blog is sponsored by Dole Packaged Foods.
Read through how to make your own Dole Whip and print off some fun pineapple themed straw flags.
Dole Whip is amazing, so why not learn to make it yourself? Today, we will be sharing how to make your own Dole Whip along with some free printable straw flags you can grab for free at the bottom of the post. Here’s the perfect way to warm up your winter or celebrate summer.
DOLE WHIP RECIPE
- 1 cup Dole Sunshine frozen pineapple juice, works best if frozen in an ice cube tray
- 1 Banana, peeled and frozen
- 2 1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- Combine pineapple juice, banana, and powdered sugar in a blender. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Gradually add the coconut milk.
- Top with fresh pineapple, whipped cream, and cherries.
Serve and enjoy.
FREE PRINTABLE STRAW FLAGS
- Download the hot air balloon file (instructions below).
- Print the file either on your home printer or at a printer. At my local printer, it was .19 cents front and back because I brought in my own cardstock. Print the front “Valentine” message and the “To/From” version on the back.
- Heat up your hot glue gun if using one to adhere the “balloon”.
- Cut the Valentines along the line with scissors or straight line cutter.
- Add a dab of glue for the balloon portion.
- Adhere the “balloon”.
- Repeat for the desired amount of Valentines.
- (Optional) add the gold embossing to the hearts.
- Step back and SMILE. You’re done and have adorable Valentines!