My friend Steff and I got together to make bath bombs as easy DIY gifts! If you’re in need of something last-minute, give these a try. These are simple DIY bath bombs you can make anytime of the year using household products. You can also add essential oils and other scents. And the best part is making them with friends is so fun. Grab a friend or two, split the cost of the molds and you’re good to go. And don’t forget to grab my free printable gift tag at the end of the post.
DIY Bath Bomb Supplies
Silicone or metal molds
Water in a spray bottle
Measuring cups & spoons
Ingredients: 1 C Baking Soda
1/2 C Citric Acid
1/2 C Epsom Salt
15-20 Drops Essential Oils
1 tsp olive or coconut oil
1 tsp food coloring, optional
DIY Bath Bomb Instructions
- Add all the dry ingredients into your bowl and mix evenly with the whisk.
- In a separate container, mix the oil, essential oils, and food coloring together.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix, one spoonful at a time while stirring.
- When mixed, simply pack the mixture into a mold tightly, then let dry. Work quickly so the mixture doesn’t dry out. If it gets a little dry you can spritz it with some water (mix immediately or it will start to fizz!).
You can play around and create different color layers, or a rainbow, as shown below.
When you’re ready to package them as gifts, print out my free printable cards from the bottom of this post and label each bath bomb with its scent.
Download this in our FREE Christmas Gift tag bundle here!
Free printable Bath Bomb Tag Instructions
Here are the instructions to print:
1. Click the file you would like to print.
2. Once the larger version has opened, right click the image.
3. Click the “save file” option.
4. Open the file on your computer under the file you saved it as, and click”print”.
As always these prints are free. Instructors for downloading them are below if you haven’t downloaded before. And if you do share these on social, I would love to see. You can always use #cjanecrafts or tag me or tell your friends. Thank you. Hope you enjoy!
If you liked that, you might like this: