Make these easy family conversation starter kits for Christmas or any occasion. They’re great family gifts because they’re practical and can be used all year long. Plus, they’re really inexpensive to make.
Scroll to the bottom for the free printable files. If you would like the PDF version for printing, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Family Conversation Supplies:
- free printable conversation file found at the bottom – If you are going to get these printed at a local print shop you may need the PDF. You can email me to get the PDF at firstname.lastname@example.org
- metal tin or box – I found round metal magnetic tins at the local Dollar Tree dollar store.
Family Conversation Instructions:
- Save the file below. There are four pages of conversation starters and one instruction sheet. Printing instructions are at the bottom.
- Cut out the cards making sure they fit in whatevever container you purchased.
- Put the cards and folded instruction sheet in the container.
Family Conversation Free Printable:
- Click the file you would like to print.
- Once the larger version has opened, right-click the image.
- Click the “save file” option.
- Open the file on your computer under the file you saved it as, and click”print”.
These printables are copyright and property of Canary Jane Creative. The files may not be shared on any other website or media without permission. These are also for personal use and should not be used as professional promotional materials without permission.
If you liked that, you might like this: