Read through some of my favorite Utah based businesses, big and small, for my local Utah gift guide. I’ve lived in Provo for years now and during that time the city and its people have become dear to my heart. The Provo area is home to so many creative and kind people and businesses. This year, I wanted to create a Christmas gift list entirely of items created here in Utah to highlight some of the amazing things created in this community.
LOCAL UTAH GIFT GUIDE
- My Sisters Closet – women’s apparel – Local women’s apparel boutique with trendy apparel and great prices.
- Canary Jane – temple prints & artwork – This is my shop! Shop my prints and new hand has drawn apparel.
- Francie and Co – play teepees – A wonderfully talented woman here in Utah hand makes these embellished teepees by hand!
- Ryla – diaper bags – Shop functional minimalist diaper bags from this Utah shop.
- Type Affiliated – vintage art & prints – Shop this local artist designs and calligraphy prints.
- Potato Bug – children’s clothing – Here’s the cutest little kid boutique that features whimsical children’s clothing and is sold here in Utah.
- Chinkondi – African accessories – Check out these African made accessories. This Utah business helps educate Africans on each purchase.
- Hello Maypole – felt balls – Love felt balls? Know someone who does? This is the local Utah place to shop handmade felt balls.
- Gigi Pip – women’s hats – Shopping for someone who loves a good hat? Gigi Pip offers the cutest women’s hats in a different style. This shop is locally based and ran.
- Cosset – bath bombs – Shop amazing scented bath and body products handmade here in Utah.
- Baby Cubby – baby goods – The Baby Cubby is a local shop that is also online selling baby goods from clothing to toys to car seats. My favorite things about this store are that they ship and price match. This is your one-stop for baby.
- Freshly Picked – baby shoes – If you’re looking for an easy baby or toddler gift shop these leather handmade baby shoes including their famous moccs.
- Close To My Heart – paper craft supplies – Shopping for a crafty person check out Close to My Heart. They have scrapbooking goods or my favorite paint pens and watercolor pencils.
- Arvo – watches – This local shop sells quality watches for ladies, men, and even kids. I personally love my Arvo watches and I’m sure anyone would be happy to get one.
- Ellas Bows – Check out these adorable girls bows for great stocking stuffers!
- Fancy Frogz – Adorable children’s clothing and leggings.
Merry Christmas friends! I love supporting local artisans and brands. It’s great for the local economy and to support small businesses! I know I appreciate it. And I have met all of these business owners in person. By purchasing from these brands you are supporting real people who work so hard. I have seen them working hard at conferences, meetups, and markets. Thanks for shopping local.