Check out these free printable drink cup gift tags and Lindt chocolate wreath perfect for neighbors, teachers, and friends.
We are one week left until Christmas break over here so I am scrambling and grabbed these cups at the dollar store since they were so cute. I then partnered with Lindt chocolate and decided to make a free printable tag that fits perfectly on top of the drink cup. Check out this easy craft below.
Lindt Wreath DIY
Green and Red lindt
- Take out four green holiday mints and one red mint.
- Start with two green Lindt. Tie the twisted ends of the wrappers together.
- Continue making a chain ending with the red.
- Finish the wreath by connecting the 5 Lindt to make a circle.
Free Printable Drink Cup Gift Tags
1. Click the file you would like to print.
2. Once the larger version has opened, right click the image.
3. Click the “save file” option.
4. Open the file on your computer under the file you saved it as, and click”print”.