Grab your family, your favorite Halloween treat, and this free printable Trick or Treat board game! Read below how to easily make the game. And use it for family night, parties, and in the classroom.
I used many elements from the great Stampin It Up craft company. For this project I loved the Halloween prints from this Halloween Designer Series Paper pack that matched the haunted house board game. I also love their stamps so I used some of their Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set and Boo to you Stamp Set.
Trick or Treat Free Printable Halloween Board Game Instructions
- free printable board game (found below)
- scrapbook paper ( I used a paper pack from Stampin It Up)
- stamps & ink to make the characters or you can use coins as another option
- Glue Dots
- Googly Eye
- Print off the free printable board game below.
- Cut out the castle.
- Glue the second half of the game onto a piece of card stock or scrapbook paper.
- Glue to first page to the haunted mansion cover page so one side is the mansion and the other is the first page of the board game.
- Tape the combined page one and mansion page to the tower for page two.
- Stamp out your creatures for players. I used the Stamp set from Stampin It Up. You can also use penny’s.
- Cut out once inch squares from card stock or Halloween scrapbook paper to cover the doors. I used this paper pack from Stampin It Up.
- Grab some Halloween treats, its time to play!!
Here are some photos of making the game.