Make and fold these Easter Bunny napkins for Easter dinner. They’re super easy and inexpensive and the kids will love them. They took me a couple minutes to make. But these can also be made pre-Easter watching Netflix. Check out the tutorial below as well as grab our free printables or other fun crafts here.
All you need to make these is white napkins and a pen.
- Open the napkin so it makes a long rectangle.
- Fold the rectangle so it makes a long “hot dog”.
- Fold two corners up towards the middle so it creates an angle. Repeat for the other side.
- Fold the outer corners towards the middle.
- Find the area that is flat. Draw a bunny face on the flat area as pictured below.
If you like that, you might like this: