Read through these fun and unique date ideas to plan your perfect day. These ideas are great too for anniversary ideas. I like to do varied activities for our anniversaries and take advantage of local deals. I often look for something we haven’t done yet or deals on Groupon. Also, some of these options are great for a tight budget and if you have kids. And look below for some fun date, wedding, and family gifts. Happy reading. I hope as you look over this list you find the perfect activity.
FUN AND UNIQUE DATE IDEAS
- Create a romantic playlist that may even feature songs from your relationship. Get dressed up, light candles around your living room, and play the playlist while you dance the night away. This is a great and simple option to do after kids bedtime and on a tight budget.
- Go hang gliding or skydiving.
- Go on a picnic, play Frisbee or catch, feed ducks, go for a walk and talk about your life together. Simple and easy option.
- Go bowling. For each strike you can do the partner has to give you a 5 min massage after.
- Have a spa night indoors. Light candles and dim the lights throughout the house and set up each room as a spa treatment. For each room you can play soft music and maybe even have an oil diffuser on. Here’s an option for spa music. You can also have fresh flowers and some chocolates. Have one room set up as the massage room with a comfortable place to lay like a couch or bed and cover an area with a towel? Buy a foot massager or give foot massages on the living room couch for the foot massages. For both rooms use lotion or essential oils. Of course, you can end in the shower with some new lingerie.
- Pay for a small airplane or helicopter flight.
- Go on a hike. You can bring a picnic too from #2. Or go on a cabin or camping trip together.
- Go scuba diving.
- Recreate your first date.
- Start a fund for your dream vacation. Get a ornate jar or spend the night decorating one together. Then plan your dream vacation and find out the cost. From there decide how much it would be and if it would be possible to save for it in a year or two or three, etc. Pick a deadline and commit to a monthly budget so hopefully at your future anniversary will be spent at your dream vacation.
- Go kayaking.
- Learn how to say I love you in several languages.
- Go on a dessert tour in your city. Eat a small dinner meal leaving room for dessert of which you will pick a handful of amazing dessert places in your city to go to and get a little treat from each place.
- Go sailing, paddle boarding, or swimming.
- Plan your dream retirement and write it down.
- Walk around an art museum or gallery and if your budget permits buy a piece of art or print together.
- Write your love story at home over your favorite take out and dessert. Sit down together and recollect your story together and get it in writing.
- Get away for a night at a local bed and breakfast. There are some really fun ones nearby that have themed rooms with jetted tubs in the rooms.
This post contains sponsored links. Revenue helps keep Canary Jane giving you awesome posts and free printables. Thank you.