So here is the second post about my Modern Ethnic Christmas set up!!
My favorite part of this collab is I worked with some great shops and I’d like to highlight these shops now. You know I love small shops so regardless of Christmas or not I would recommend these shops any day!!
Deer Knecklace : Gunner and Lux
Mug: Wee Structured
Candle and Soap : Moksa Organics
Nora and I’s dresses: Flor De Luz Shop
My floral headband: Made from flowers from Eco Flower
Noras hair clip: Lolly and Pop Shop
Triangle Ornament DIY
What you need:
5-6 different colored scrap booking or colored card stock paper
Yarn or String of choice
1. Cut 2 inch by 2 in triangles. Cut about 4 of each color.
2. Tape the triangles together at the bases of the triangles as shown below.
3. Cut a the yarn or string about 6 inches in length.
4. Tie a loop with the string.
5. Tape onto the back of the ornaments.
And that it! How cute are these wooden ornaments from The Urban Hare?!