Print off these adorable hot air balloon printable Valentines for free here today! You can use a candy for the balloon or if you are wanting a sugar-free option you can use bouncy balls. Add gold embossing or just print off. You can also find coloring page versions of these hot air balloon Valentines as a bonus! And stay tuned for a fun Valentine game idea coming later this week. Enjoy and comment below with questions.
- printed off hot air balloon file
- hot glue gun + glue sticks -or- tacky glue
- bouncy balls -or- round candy
- (Optional) gold embossing powder
- (Optional) heat gun for embossing powder
- Download the hot air balloon file (instructions below).
- Print the file either on your home printer or at a printer. At my local printer, it was .19 cents front and back because I brought in my own cardstock. Print the front “Valentine” message and the “To/From” version on the back.
- Heat up your hot glue gun if using one to adhere the “balloon”.
- Cut the Valentines along the line with scissors or straight line cutter.
- Add a dab of glue for the balloon portion.
- Adhere the “balloon”.
- Repeat for the desired amount of Valentines.
- (Optional) add the gold embossing to the hearts.
- Step back and SMILE. You’re done and have adorable Valentines!
Hot Air Balloon Valentine Free Printable
- Click the file you would like to print.
- Once the larger version has opened, right-click the image.
- Click the “save file” option.
- Open the file on your computer under the file you saved it as, and click”print”.
These printables are copyright and property of Canary Jane Creative. The files may not be shared on any other website or media without permission. These are also for personal use and should not be used as professional promotional materials without permission.