I am thrilled to tell you all about the event I have been planning for months. I am apart of a nationwide tour to celebrate the new Summer Brainquest kickoff and to be planning a fun family event called Adventure Playdate!
Travel along our adventure trail stopping at our different explorer stations where you will craft, move, laugh, and learn with you and your littles. Each ticket includes one Brainquest summer activity book, fun activities for the whole family, trail mix bar, swag bags, photo booth, giveaway prizes, and more. This event is best enjoyed by families with children ages 3 – 12 but all are welcome. Lets go on an adventure!
The 8event will be held at the Manor at the Riverwoods in Provo, Utah on May 30th from 1-4 pm. Every family will receive their own summer Brainquest workbook which is an interactive and personalized quest to keep kids excited about learning all summer long. Additional workbooks available for purchase at the event at a special promotional price. You can read more about these awesome workbooks here. Ticket pricing is for one household.
Hurry, there are only a limited amount of tickets!
Snacks Sponsored by:
Giveaways Sponsored by:
Fun Swag from:
And more to be announced!
If your business is interested sponsorship options email Hello @ canaryjane.com with “AP Sponsor” in the subject field. I am so excited to have fun together! Hope to see you there. Comment below with any other questions or comments! Stay awesome.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RELEASE AND LIABILITY WAIVER:
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
By purchasing a ticket to the “Adventure Playdate” Family event, I hereby grant the following rights and permissions to Canary Jane:
1. Liability & Safety. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless Canary Jane and its heirs, representatives, and assigns from any and all liability associated with the Activity. This complete waiver of liability includes, but is not limited to, any and all theft, death, damage, and/or injury to my person, guests, and/or property, which are in anyway related to my participation in the Activity, as well as any and all associated damages, monetary awards, injunctions, legal fees/costs, and/or judgments. I understand and agree that my safety is primarily my own responsibility. I agree to observe any rules and practices set forth to minimize risk of injury to person or property and to stop and seek assistance if I do not believe I can safely continue my participation in the Activity. I agree to refrain from any actions that would pose a hazard to myself or others.
2. Permission & Credit. Canary Jane has given me limited permission to capture images and digital media clips/streams at the Activity for promoting the Activity on social media and the internet. I understand that I am prohibited from representing that I am a co-creator, contributor, representative, or sponsor for the Activity, the Activity’s sponsors (for the specific Activity), or Canary Jane unless I receive expressed written permission from Canary Jane.
3. Model Release. I understand that I may be photographed or included in digital media clips/streams taken at the Activity. I give Canary Jane the universal and irrevocable right to use my name, voice, likeness, and depictions in connection with the exploitation and promotion of the Activity in any manner and any medium whatsoever (including, but not limited to, promoting future events on social media and blog posts).
4. Consideration. My opportunity to participate in the Activity is the sole and sufficient consideration for this Agreement, and no additional compensation will be provided under any circumstances.
5. Governing Laws. The following provisions govern this Agreement:(i)incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes any or all agreements; (ii)modifications must be in writing and signed by both parties (iii) waiver of a breach or default shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default to either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement;(iv) this Agreement shall insure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, the parties’ respective heirs, executors, administrators, assignees, and successors shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah.